Sunday, April 25, 2010

Whooo! I made a blog

YAYYY!!
ppls, i made a blog :D
i'm an energetic, silly, crazy, sarcastic person and if you dont like me then you probably shoudln't be here!!
i also tend to use exclamation marks a lot, so if that bothers you..well, sorry! but thats not gonna change sooo...either get over it or get out :)
however, if there's something specific you'd like me to post about or a suggestion you have, leave a comment, email me, chat me, or formpspring me, and i will get to it! <3
i love youuu soo much for checking out my blog!
if you have one send me the link and i'll comment like craaazyy <3
i support my friends and i am very enthusiastic about it!!! :PPP
im gonna be posting random, fun, crazy, and stupid stuff on here at different times soo enjoy!

LOVE YAAA,
~alana~

No comments:

Post a Comment