Monday, April 26, 2010

Yuppers, another post :)

Heyyy again!!
Sooo here i go posting another three page essay, rite?! well, no.
just wanted to mention a couple (few? not sure how many..) things ;)

~first, dontcha looovvveee that pic << ? to the rite. the one of the heart in the sand at sunset..yeah, i luv it because it puts together three of my most favoritest things: the beach, sunset, and hearts <3
~i make up words a lot. hope it doesn't bother you :)
~my favorite time of day is evening..or night, depending on the mood im in :) sorry, randomness, i was just thinking about sunset and then...well, my thoughts are always mixed up!! ;D

ohkay i think thats all im gonna say for nowww :)
keep checking on my blog, and don't forget to FOLLOW me! :) and check out the links in the sidebar for pauline's blog and my formspring.

LUVVVV YAAAA <3
alana :)
p.s. im in a very good mood rite now ;) for no apparent reason! :D yayyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment